The Warden and Access department work on the frontline of protecting Snowdonia.
The Wardens department is a part of Corporate Services. The department has various responsibilities that often involve working outdoors across the National Park.
- Maintaining the diverse landscapes and habitats of the National Park
- Collaborating with farmers and landowners on issues such as conservation and visitor management
- Creating and maintaining a series of paths across the National Park
- Dealing with public access issues within the National Park
- Strengthening the relationship between visitors to the park and its local communities