The Engagement department works to promote the special qualities of the National Park.
The Engagement department is a part of the Authority’s Corporate Services. The department has many responsibilities relating to communications, policy, access, wellbeing and sustainable tourism.
- Developing communications plans that promote and celebrate what makes Snowdonia so special
- Researching, developing and producing Snowdonia National Park’s policies and statutory management plan
- Receiving inquiries and engaging with the press and public
- Managing and developing partnerships with various organisations and businesses
- Exploring visitor management issues with the aim of promoting sustainable tourism within Snowdonia
- Managing the National Park Authority’s visitor centres